Exercise 3- Upload Data Point
Upload test data
Contact ExtensionWater@montana.edu to obtain a test username and password for this section
1. Navigate to the Data Hub (google Montana Extension Water; on MSUEWQ homepage, click on Data Hub icon)
2. Click on “Upload Data or Photos”
3. Login using the test username and password
4. Click “enter single data point”
5. Select a test site and click “upload data”
6. Select a date and time
7. Click the “You” box to indicate the data is uploaded by the test user.
8. Select a variable
9. Enter a value
10. Click “Check Data”
11. If it looks like what you intended, click “yes, upload it”
Check the data you entered is viewable in the Data Hub
1. At the top of the page, click “MSUEWQ Data Hub” to get back to the main Data Hub page. Or navigate back to it following step 1 above.
2. Go into the data viewer and select “test_watershed” and look for your data point.